Sunday, December 30, 2007

A blog about reading to a 3 year old? Really?

I am an odd person, I'll be the first to admit it. In fact, Ken is a bit odd, too. We're bookish people. Poor Reid has little chance at being normal. Her current obsession with knowing "who wrote the words and who wrote the pictures" of the books that we're reading to her probably means it's already too late for other kids not to notice that she is just a bit odd. Like her parents, they'll say, shaking their heads. On the other hand, Reid will know what books that we read to her back in her formative years, thanks to this blog. For the first 6 or so months of 2007, I wrote on Tales of Life with a Girl on the Go about the books we were reading. After a while, I thought that the lists were interrupting the flow of the narrative of the rest of the blog and also I got so far behind with the entries that I gave up. Let's see if I can do better with this blog.

No comments: